Google Docs pdf conversion (download) 403 error rate limits

Hello :raised_hand:
I cannot download a google document in pdf. I use a google docs template and I want it in pdf format.

I used "download google DOCS module " and "download google DRIVE module ". Twice, I’ve got this error message

I’ve try with “Get file” from HTTP module, but it doesnt work. I’ve got an html answer, maybe because there is the auth of google document…

My file’s size < 9 Mo. Is it too big :roll_eyes: ? I dont know the limit, and I’m in a dead-end.
Thank you for your help

If you are on the free plan there is a 5mb file size limit

you can read about it at the bottom of the npagelinked below
Working with files

Hello @Andrew_Mein I’ve got a CORE Plan :thinking: I think that comes from Google side (?)

Oh interesting. Have you tried with a smaller file. Just as a test

I’ve try and with 186 ko file, that works !

My file’s size is 9 Mo. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Is it possible to increase the download size ?
According to Google API document, I don’t see any rate limite

Capture d’écran 2022-12-08 à 13.39.11
Capture d’écran 2022-12-08 à 13.39.35

I have a answer of Make :slight_smile:

The limit for the Google Drive file export (10MB) is a limitation on Google Drive API’s side. - docs below.

Method: files.export  |  Google Drive  |  Google for Developers

​You could however use the “Get a Shared Link” module to open the file for the public and then use the “Web content link” item in the “HTTP - Get a File” module instead.

That should work in a similar way.

1 Like

No. To increase download size you must upgrade your Make plan.

If you need additional support, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Cheers
//HFBR

1 Like

I’ve got a Core Plan and I can charge biggest pdf in other modules. My problems was from Google side (The limit for the Google Drive file export (10MB) is a limitation on Google Drive API’s side. - docs below.) Make’s solutions work with a share link and HTTP get a file :slight_smile: