Google Sheet module Search Rows not sending all column information

Hi. I noticed a strange issue. I have a Search Rows module, set with a column range of A-ZZ. It seems to be stopping at column DD, even though my sheet finishes at column DY. Any ideas why this could be?

I’ve recorded a small video to explain this better Untitled: Oct 4, 2023 10:56 AM.webm - Google Drive

Welcome to the Make community!

Please share screenshots of the module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.34 KB)

Please provide the input/output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the bubble on the top-right of each module, save the contents as a bundle.json file, and upload it here into this discussion thread:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @karlcassar

I noticed in the loom that there are no headers or data after “DD.” Therefore, could you please add either a header or some data and give it a try? I’m not certain, but I believe this might resolve the issue. Please give it a shot.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel