Help Creating a filter with a variable in the middle

Hello,

I am trying to create a filter that needs to dynamically change but am having issues with the syntax.

Basically, this is what I have that DOES kinda work but I need it to be more dynamic. I need the set of numbers and letters after ‘sellers’ to change depending on which iteration is running.

I have tried many variations to try and get this to work with no success but this is the latest one to maybe give a better idea of what I’m trying to do.

I have also tried doing the get(map()) functions but had no success there either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello :slight_smile:
If you compare a value in an Array (Structure is Record ), try maybe to change your operator type with “Array type”. Here, you get a “text operators”.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.

The first condition I created works okay with text operators it’s just that it always pulls from that specific array and I need it to change based on what loop it’s on.

The second condition I created just returns nothing. It doesn’t like my syntax at all.

Heroic efforts. After beating my head against the wall for a couple weeks I’ve come to suspect that anyone who needs to get S$%@T done needs to roll with Google Sheets for a whole lot of missing LINKS. Bottom line, drop all your crap in one cell, build a tidy formula to extract and assemble that crap in another, grab that data back into your seq.

Maybe you don’t even need Sheets. How about an interm SET VARIABLE step(s)?
-Drop your alphabet soup into a SET VARIABLE container for a tidy output. (DataSellers = IlovePearsTuesDec11)
-Add DataSellers merge field to your filter

Could it be that simple? Likely I’m missing something!

1 Like

Thank you. I had considered going with google sheets but was trying to keep it all self contained but I’m realizing that may be harder than I thought.

I’ll give your suggestions a try and see what I come up with!