Help Needed Aggregating Text

Hey everybody,

I’m basically trying to pull these “pain points” from one module and this other field I’ve stupidly labeled “specific pain points” and combine all of these outputs into a single text string. I was trying to do this via the text aggregator, but it keeps outputting these into multiple bundles for reasons that I can’t figure out.

For some reason, every time I try to aggregate what I perceive to be as strings into the same data output, it still renders them as separate arrays or separate bundles or whatever, so I’m just trying to figure out what this is.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 2.36.32 PM

Please help.
Thanks!

Change the source module on your Text Aggregator to your iterator which has 1 output bundle. The Text Aggregator will run as many items as the number of output bundles on its source module. Doing that will give you access to the data for every module between the text aggregator and its source module (the iterator in this case).

3 Likes

Holy mackerel, that did it! Thank you!

So because we’re iterating over and separating that first array of data, that’s what the text aggregator needs to reference, is that right?

If so, I guess I’m a little confused as to whether I can lose any of those other modules in between, i.e. the 2nd iterator and set variable modules. Thanks!

Well that’s good.

The text aggregator source module depends on what you want to aggregate between it and the previous modules. Since the iterator is “driving” the next modules from an array or collection of module 31 output (most likely) if you just want to aggregate data from the iterators output then you don’t need anything between it and the text aggregator. But if you need more data from other modules (ie extra information outside of what the iterator is giving you) to include in your aggregator, then you should put other items between the iterator and aggregator. So the answer is it depends on what you need to aggregate!

3 Likes

Got it. Thank you very much!

2 Likes