Help with debugging a bundle validation error

This scenario has been working for months and has suddenly started causing an error without any intervention from me.
It is designed to take a new service in our CRM and create a new invoice in our accounts package.

The error is a bundle validation error and occurs whether the scenario needs to create a new invoice or amend an existing one. This is the error but see also the screenshot.


Validation failed for 2 parameter(s).

  • Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘integer’)
  • Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘integer’)

I can’t find what these “integer” objects are. I have checked that every value passed to the block that is causing the error are properly referenced and are not “null” for instance.

How can I debug this further - I’ve been on it for 2 days now. Any help is much appreciated.

Welcome to the Make community!

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.


Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

If possible, could you also please provide the input/output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then clicking the bubble on the top-right of each module, taking screenshots of, and copying the contents into this discussion thread:


This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!


Thanks for your help.
This was the first MAKE scenario I made so it’s not very elegant and does nopt do everything I want it to- I would probably do things different now but haven’t had the time whilst it’s been working all this time. There are sometimes some data overwrites that are annoying and always corrections to make in the accounts package but at least we don’t miss any invoices.

The flow is:
(1) watch for a new service (deal)

to be created in Freshsales (our CRM - a service relates to any job we do for a client that will result in an invoice).
(16,26,20,21,22,23,24,34) As series of tools that checks certain parameters for Null values and inserts a hyphen symbol if Null - leaves it alone if it contains a value.
(4) Searches the CRM for a client that is attached to the service.
(10) Searches Quickfile (our accountancy package) to see if the client from 4 already exists.

Router (11) (8) creates a new client in Quickfile if not exists
(17) creates a new invoice for the just-created client based on all the data
in (1) (FAILS)

                      (13)  if client does exist - update the client with new data from (1)
                      (32)  if client does exist - search for all invoices related to that client.

Router (31) (28) if an invoice with the same name as (1) already exists - update it with the
data in (1) (FAILS)
(42) if an invoice with the same name as (1) does not exist - create it with all the
data from (1) (FAILS)

So basically, it works until it has to write to either a new or an existing invoice.

More to follow…

blueprint.json (185.3 KB)

The input/output bundles for the failed module show 0 bytes !