How do I save the images I generate in ChatGPT so that each one has a unique name?

Hello everyone, first I want to say that I’m a new and very happy user of Make. In a short time of study, I’ve already managed to create very interesting workflows and I’m grateful for that.

How do I save the images I generate in ChatGPT so that each one has a unique name?

Because all the images generated in my workflow have the same nam
DALLE_TO_WORDPRESS_v2.json (19.5 KB)
e “output1-1024x640.png”, this way when I try to publish these images on WordPress, the new images are replacing the old ones since they all have the same name.

PS: I have attached the scenario.

Thank you very much in advance, Bruno Cesar

Hello!

Welcome to the Make community!! Happy you enjoy using Make! :star_struck:

If you pick the filename from a variable you get in your scenario (from the webhook), or anywhere in the previous modules, you could add a timestamp for example.

Try this

copy and paste this in the Filename of the last module: {{first(split(3.resImgName; "."))}}{{timestamp}}.{{last(split(3.resImgName; "."))}}

It says: split the filename with a “.” as delimiter, pick the first item (the name of the file), then add a timestamp, then split the filename with a “.” as delimiter and pick the second item (the extension).

If filename = test.jpg, it becomes this

Benjamin

2 Likes