Whenever i use the “GET Custom Values” from Gohighlevel with an HTTP, the outputs shows all of the custom value categories (which is what I want).
The only problem is that whenever i try to map it, it only shows one custom value instead of all five. how do i fix this?
Here’s how you can fix the issue using an array iteration module:
- Add the “Array Iterator” module to your Make,com scenario.
- Connect the output of the module that provides the array with the five custom values to the “Array Iterator” module.
- Inside the “Array Iterator” module, you can now access each custom value one by one.
- Map the individual custom values to the desired destination or perform any actions that you need for each value.
- If you need to loop through all five custom values, make sure you set up the “Array Iterator” to loop through the entire array.