How to insert multiple variables in a single body simultaneously using Text Parser: Replace?

Hi Makers!

We’re trying to send a dynamic email to our clients using Regex. However, we have multiple variables on it and its stored in Data store(first/last name, email, url, etc.). I can only replace one variable at a time in the email body

Is there a way to replace the variables simultaneously?

The attachments are sample email that we send. When I use the match it finds the 2 pattern but cannot replace those 2 at the same time. I wanted to replace the ##.*## with a word hello but could not do it on one go

Your help would be very beneficial!

Thanks!

You can use my free app called “Eyals Toolbox” and my module called “Multiple Search and Replace”.
Heres the app invite link - https://eu1.make.com/app/invite/f584d5c7f923e107e8a816a9ccf066f7

5 Likes

Hi. Store the variables as a array in datastore using the email address as key for the record. So you can retrieve and use all variables at the same time.

If you need additional support, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Cheers
//HFBR

2 Likes

Thanks for the solution… could you please help me with installing your App on my make, after clicking on install it takes me to my organization page and then i select my only one existing organization but yet the app is not installed.

Thank you in advance

Sorry I just noticed this message now, we can hop on a Zoom if you would like me to help you do this. send me a PM

Hi…
I just figured it out … my organization is US and your invitation linkis EU… all i had to do is to replace the eu with us at the begining of the URL and everything worked.
Thanks a lot for your reply…
tried sending you DM but couldnt

Hello there @Mohammed_Ibrahim welcome to the community :wave:

It’s great to hear that you managed to figure this out! Also, thanks a lot for jumping back in here and sharing what did the trick for you. We 100% appreciate that :pray:

Just a heads up: Once you’ve been active in the community for a little bit longer and moved up a Trust Level, you’ll have the ability to send direct messages to other users on this platform.