How to repeat until status = completed

I’m working with Midjourney, and I want the scenario to attempt to repeat until the Midjourney image is completed.

My scenario at present consists of a webhook that is triggered whenever it receives a new image from Midjourney, followed by a router. Route 1 includes a filter where the payload status of the webhook is equal to completed; this route completes the scenario. Route 2 includes a filter where the payload status is not equal to completed, followed by a 60 second delay, followed by …? This is where I’m stuck. I basically want it to go back and check the webhook data every 60 seconds until the webhook payload status = completed and it can finish out the scenario.

This seems like it should be relatively straightforward, and though I’ve completed all the available courses in Make Academy, I haven’t been able to figure it out. If there is a better or more elegant way to accomplish this, advice is welcome.

Welcome to the Make community!

You can’t re-trigger the same webhook from the external service, but they can send it again when it’s done?

Can you provide two examples of the output bundle of the Trigger module — one where the image is NOT completed, and another one where the image is already completed?

From there you could create a filter to only process webhooks that contain “completed” images.

3 Likes

Hi samliew, thanks for your reply.

I’m not sure how to make the trigger scenario wait to send the data until it’s completed. The output of the trigger module looks like this:

I added the filter as you suggested, now a run of the scenario looks like this:

(The end, nothing passes the filter.)