HTML to Webflow CMS rich text [Auto-Blog]

Hey!

Context
I’m creating an ‘auto-blog’ scenario, from ChatGPT to Webflow. The ChatGPT output is formatted as HTML, and a new Webflow item is then created, with the blog content being a rich text field, where ChatGPT’s HTML is sent.

Issue
List elements don’t show up (it’s blank), which seems to be a known Webflow issue. The strange thing is that when I click “Run this module only” on the Webflow “Create a new item” module, and give the exact same HTML as input (the output from ChatGPT), it works perfectly. Which makes no sense as it’s the same information I send in my workflow.

Happy to hear your thoughts on this really strange situation :slight_smile:

Screenshots

The scenario

What it creates in Webflow :x:

When I run the Webflow module only

What it creates in Webflow :white_check_mark:

EDIT
When I publish the site, the information is properly added. But I still can’t see what’s been written in Webflow’s rich text field, which is problematic as I need to review and edit before publishing…

Welcome to the Make community!

Please provide the output bundles of the module [2] by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download output bundles”.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

A.

Save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Uploading it here will look like this:

bundle.txt (12.3 KB)

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted output bundle in this manner:

• Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
    input/output bundle content goes here
    ```

• Or use the format code button in the editor:
    Screenshot_2023-10-02_191027

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks @samliew!

Below is the output of the ChatGPT module (the HTML that feeds into Webflow’s rich text field)

{
        "id": "chatcmpl-8iJaBAVX7rq6jTW6WioVIcDHiWDav",
        "object": "chat.completion",
        "created": "2024-01-18T10:06:39.000Z",
        "model": "gpt-4-0613",
        "choices": [
            {
                "index": 0,
                "message": {
                    "role": "assistant",
                    "content": "<p>If you've ever used Notion 2024, then you know how versatile it is. The platform allows you to structure your ideas and thoughts in a clear and concise manner, making your workflow more efficient. But how about changing the title column? You might not have found that out yet, and this post will show you how. If you're looking for ease in altering the title column of your Notion page, this simple guide is for you.</p>\n\n<h3>Key Takeaways</h3>\n<div>\n    <ul role=\"list\">\n        <li>\n            <span>You can customize the title column in Notion to fit your project needs.</span>\n        </li>\n        <li>\n            <span>Notion offers straightforward steps to change your title column.</span>\n        </li>\n    </ul>\n</div>\n\n<h2>Why You Should Consider Changing Your Title Column</h2>\n\n<p>There are several reasons why you might want to change your title column in Notion. It could be to give your project a more descriptive name that better reflects its content, or to simply make it more aesthetically pleasing. No matter the reason, understanding how to modify this feature is important. Now, let's dive into the process of changing your title column in Notion. </p>\n\n<h2>Changing the Title Column in Notion</h2>\n\n<h3>Step 1: Open The Specific Notion Page</h3>\n\n<p>Open Notion and navigate to the specific page whose title column you want to change. The title column is often the first column that appears on your Notion page. It's usually marked as 'Name' or 'Title.' </p>\n\n<h3>Step 2: Click on the 'Name' or 'Title' Column</h3>\n\n<p>Once you identify the Title column, click on it. This will reveal a drop-down menu with various options for customizing your column. Select 'Rename' from the options. </p>\n\n<h3>Step 3: Enter the New Title </h3>\n\n<p>A text box will appear, enabling you to input your desired title. Type in your new title, and once you're done, click anywhere away from the text box. This action saves the new title automatically. </p>\n\n<h3>Step 4: Confirm Changes </h3>\n\n<p>Look at your Notion page to confirm that the changes have taken effect. Your title column should now reflect the new title you just keyed in.</p>\n\n<h2>Conclusion</h2>\n\n<p>Notion 2024 allows you to tailor your experience to suit your needs. Knowing how to change the title column is one such customization process that combines ease and efficiency. Now that you're equipped with the know-how, you can effortlessly navigate this trick to make your projects in Notion look more personalized and organized. </p>"
                },
                "logprobs": null,
                "finish_reason": "stop"
            }
        ],
        "usage": {
            "prompt_tokens": 170,
            "completion_tokens": 595,
            "total_tokens": 765
        },
        "system_fingerprint": null
    }