i am a beginner and want to really master this tool, so what should i learn from now on, do i need to be a programmer or what do you think?
Hello there @ameerkulal welcome to the community
Also, thanks a lot for the question! I’m sure the pros in the community will step in with many more recommendations but here are my two cents.
- Definitely enroll in the Make Academy .
- Check out our Getting Started videos .
- While you’re on YouTube, you can also check out Max’s Make tutorial for beginners .
- And @Manuel.Techflow.ai 's tutorials for beginners .
- There’s also tons of helpful content in the community. Let me point out just a few resources off the top of my head:
- 🤖 [Make Bot Questions] Item data types explained? - #4 by alex.newpath
- 🤖 What are the most useful functions in Make and some examples of using them?
- How to filter data? (Routes & Filters) - #8 by aidy
- Extract an Item from Array | Get and Map Function | Make Beginners Guide - #16 by alex.newpath
- 🎓 [Getting Started with Functions p. 1] General Functions
- 🎓 [Getting Started with Functions p. 2] Math Functions
- 🎓 [Getting Started With Functions p. 3] Date Functions