Learning Make Automations

Are there other resources out there in regard to learning how to use Make.com?

I have gone through all of the Tutorials in the documentation as well as I am working on https://academy.make.com/.

I believe at one point I saw video series on the Make platform, but I can’t seem to find them now (unless I am making that up). Just looking for good resources youtube, reddit, podcasts… anything regarding Make + automation would be helpful. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

1 Like

Heya @Eric_Automations :wave:

I’m sure folks will jump in with more recommendations in no time but here are my two cents.

Worth checking out

Alex pointing out a couple of tutorials (you may have already gone over them, though:

:purple_circle: Make help docs have lots of tutorials

A bunch of video recommendations:

:purple_circle: Does Make Have Step-by-Step Video Tutorials?
:purple_circle: Training sessions

A whole lotta wisdom has already been shared in the community. A couple of picks:
:purple_circle: Extract an Item from Array | Get and Map Function | Make Beginners Guide
:purple_circle: 🎓 [Getting Started with Functions p. 1] General Functions
:purple_circle: 🎓 [Getting Started with Functions p. 2] Math Functions
:purple_circle: 🎓 [Getting Started With Functions p. 3] Date Functions
:purple_circle: How to filter data? (Routes & Filters)
:purple_circle: How to use Regex in Make?
:purple_circle: 🤖 Bot Questions: Item data types explained? - #4 by alex.newpath
:purple_circle: 🤖 What are the most useful functions in Make and some examples of using them?
:purple_circle: The ultimate Make Documentation Topic

1 Like

@Michaela, Forgot to check back here last week. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

1 Like