Image showing as link in Buffer

Hi Guys,

I’m new to make and have set up a flow of Google Sheet into a Buffer post.

It takes the text from column B, and then an image from Column C, and then the trigger column when i change it starts the action.

When I press ‘Run Once’ and change the trigger it works absolutely fine, uploading the text ad the image as a scheduled post to Buffer.

The issue comes when I turn on the Scenario, and change the trigger it uploads the image as a link rather than an actual image

Could anyone help please I have attached screenshots but please let me know if you need anything else

Welcome to the Make community!

When it fails to upload the image, check the output bundle of module [1] to see what is being sent.

Please provide the input and output bundles of the modules by running the scenario (or get from the scenario History tab), then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download input/output bundles”.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

A.

Save each bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.

Uploading them here will look like this:

module-1-input-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)
module-1-output-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted bundles in this manner:

• Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
    input/output bundle content goes here
    ```

• Or use the format code button in the editor:
    Screenshot_2023-10-02_191027

Providing the input/output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi There,

I can’t do that unfortunately as it’s not failing, it’s running but it’s uploading the image like this as a link:

Rather than uploading it as an actual image like this:

Thanks for everyone’s help in advance

Try using the other field

See https://www.make.com/en/help/apps/marketing/buffer

2 Likes

Hi there, thank you for the recommendation but I already tried that and I also tried it with all 3 and the same thing happens