Integration with Power Automate

I have some clients who need to use Power Automate for some automations (mostly around SharePoint). I prefer to use Make if possible, but sometimes I need to start in Power Automate.

What I would like to do is to trigger a Make scenario from Power Automate so that I don’t have to maintain two separate triggers. Basically, I’d like to have Power Automate do its thing and then run a Make scenario from the Power Automate flow.

Has anyone tried to do this and was it successful?

Thanks in advance,
Monroe Horn

Use HTTP call in Power Automate.

MSQUARE

Usually this is done with incoming webhooks to make. Have you tried this?

I’ve worked a little bit with webhooks. I was hoping someone would have a “recipe” for it they might share so I wouldn’t have to figure it out for myself :slight_smile:

No but…

Hello, My name is Alex Sirota and I am the founder of NewPath Consulting. We are a 4-year old Make.com partner. We offer a one hour video call where we explain and show how Make can help your organization. We even build some scenarios and share them with you so get more value than a usual exploratory discussion. Book some time with me at Make.com Hero - NewPath Consulting I look forward to talking to you and your team should they join us.