Is it possible to create a tool to see if Make supports specific services?

Hear me out, but I have a wacky idea…

I’m constantly lookign for tools which my customers can use as part of their bigger automation challenges and it goes without saying, my priority is to choose tools which have integrations with Make.

Is there a way, or could we easily create a tool which took a product and automatically called a service to say “Is this supported by Make?”

Or if I’m just going crazy…
Mike

If the external service has a Developer API Reference/Documentation then you should be able to integrate the endpoints in Make using the generic HTTP “Make a request” module.

If the external service allows you to register webhooks, then you can create a trigger to wait for incoming webhook requests in Make using the generic Webhook “Custom webhook” module.

Another way is to create a custom app, if there are no integrations for the third-party service. To learn more about custom apps, you can take a look at this documentation site dedicated to custom apps: About the apps builder - Make Apps

2 Likes

Thanks and I know all the custom apps etc, the point is if there is already a Make integration that pushes it up in the scoring :slight_smile:

I know I’m being lazy as I just need to go search the supported apps page but that is kind of why we’re all here!

Okay, now I’m confused as to what you meant by this.

What do you mean by scoring? Where are the scores?

1 Like

When I’m looking at low-code tools as part of a solution. If one tool is supported by Make, my preference will lean towards that over one that doesn’t, or I even have to build the connection using custom apps