Hi everyone ! Hope you’re doing well !
I have a pretty simple scenario to enrich my googlesheet (see below)
I would like to improve the accuracy of my email because i only use dropcontact to enrich all my leads and often i don"t get any results. I want to add “Datagma” which does the same work as Dropcontact but I feel I’ll have some trouble with it.
Below i how I think it could work :
So I read the row then i get information from dropcontact and I update the row in my Gsheet. The next step in my mind is doing the same with Datagma so I enrich then i Update again the row.
Here is the PROBLEM : How can I take the best information to update the row in my Gsheet without erasing the data (email). The goal is to have the best deliverability rate in order to send it to lemlist.
If someone has an idea on how I can do it it would be appreciated ! much love
Welcome to the Make community!
You forgot to show us how your spreadsheet is structured; others would love to help, but can’t make suggestions on something we have no idea about. If possible, please share screenshots of what your Google Sheets look like, or create an example spreadsheet for us to look at.
Could you share screenshots of the module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.
You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:
Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.
Uploading it here will look like this:
blueprint.json (12.3 KB)
4. The most important step
Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of the modules, save the contents as a
bundle.json file, and upload it here into this discussion thread:
Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!