LinkedIn Lead Gen Form Issue Connecting

Hello Team,

I’m having an issue with connecting one of my LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms with Make. Put a few hours into this but I’m still stumped.

Loom video of issue:

Details:
Module = LinkedIn Lead Gen Form (watch responses) instant trigger

Issue = When I attempt to establish connection with LinkedIn campaign manager account and Make the campaign and form I want to connect is not available for selection in the campaign URN or creative URN dropdown menus.

There are other older campaigns available for selection. If I select one of those for campaign URN and then select one of the available creative URN, I get an error message “403: you are not authorized to create this record” (see below for full error text).

Notes:

• I have account manager permission on the campaign manager account.
  • The campaign that the lead gen form is associated with is active.
  • I did notice that the campaign urns available for selection are “sponsored content” and the one I want to connect to but is not shown for selection is “sponsored messaging” not sure if that matters?

Appreciate any feedback or work arounds.

-Dan

Full error text:

403: you are not authorized to create this record: {key={sponsoredentity=urn:li:sponsoredcreative:173748436, developerapplication=urn:li:developerapplication:54426626}, url=https://hook.us1.make.com/zidncpe6renxmjh2a6lglqncbucrc9r3, status=active}

SOLUTION UPDATE:
I needed to use the log in credentials from the account owner with billing permissions and it’s the account that owns the company’s LinkedIn page. My campaign account manager permissions were not enough. I also had to select “map” and manually type in the campaign URN for the campaign that the lead gen form was attached to. Also, confirmed by LinkedIn, there is no way to test the Lead Gen Form webhook with a test submission. I had to wait for an actual lead to come through to test the Make modules.

Hello there @Dan_Monk welcome to the community :wave:

I just want to say a quick congrats on figuring this out by yourself :clap:

Thanks a lot for stepping back into the community and sharing your findings and your final setup with us. This is incredibly valuable and could prove very helpful to others looking for similar information in the future. :pray:

FYI: I am marking your comment as a solution to keep the community organized and easy to search for answers :white_check_mark: