Make is Down

Hi, is Make offline?

Hey @Keep_Innovations welcome to the community :wave:

The Make website is unavailable because we’ve been under a DDOS attack. It’s the team’s absolute priority to deal with the situation as soon as possible.

For more information, you can check out the status page or this thread with updates put together by one of our Community Leaders.

So very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you. Thank you for your understanding and for your patience.

1 Like

Your support page says logins can still be made at eu1.make.com
This doesn’t work.
Are scenarios still running successfully in the background?

Is there a time estimate, for when you have resolved this issue?
All our webhooks are currently not working.

Sometimes It Works Sometimes It Doesn’t (For My Scenarios)

I would advise shutting things down guys and being patient, the webhooks are timing out and I am not sure if in the backend the scenarios are running or will run after things get back to normal. I shut my systems off as its connected to many Make elements.

@here

Here’s the info we’ve got:

• Our scheduled scenarios are not affected, and your data is secure.
  • Unfortunately, you cannot log in and manage your scenarios at this time.
  • You can reach our support through this link: Contact support |.
  • At this point, there is unfortunately no ETA for this to be resolved.

I’ll make sure to keep the community updated on everything that’s new. Sorry again for the trouble caused.

1 Like

The webhooks are still timing out and losing data Michaela :confused:

{
  "exception": "('Connection aborted.', RemoteDisconnected('Remote end closed connection without response'))"
}

So sorry to hear about your struggle @Keep_Innovations and thanks for sharing.

Our dev team is aware of the issues with the webhooks and it’s everyone’s top priority to resolve all of this as soon as possible. We believe all the fixes will take effect soon and all will be running smoothly once again.

As I said before - thanks so much for your patience and for your understanding :pray:

@Michaela - I believe in defending your DDOS attack you may have shutoff access from Salesforce. I am trying to send a webhook from Salesforce to Make via webhook but Make is returning 403 forbidden.

Can you have someone look into this. I believe the IP address from salesforce is: 13.110.74.8

1 Like

I’m getting the same problem for a Salesforce SOAP XML callout that has been working for a year unchanged and started failing yesterday. This is an urgent problem and I have logged a support call.

@JFICM @csteddy I am so sorry for the headache and trouble this is causing.

I just wanted to let you know that I asked around and we don’t seem to be experiencing any issues with Salesforce.

We set up a testing webhook and the Custom Webhook processed it. Here’s a video documenting the test

It seems that everything is working on our end.