Microsoft 365 Email - CC / BCC Variable ifempty

Hello,

I´m trying to get my szenario running.
The current Szenario is:

I have a webhook which get triggert by a POST request.
The Post contains the following information:

• To: required (String)
  • CC: optional (String)
  • BCC: optional (String)
    Which data are required get handeld by my application.

In my case i don´t need everytime an cc or bcc address but when i gets provided i have to use it.

I added the variable from the webhook into the M365 Mail Module. But when there is no cc or bcc address will fail with the following error:

I tried to handle the issue with:

But no look till know. Anyone know how to handel this?

Thanks.

@Stefan_Schulze :raised_hands:

Thank you for your post. We understand that you are trying to get your scenario running and that you are having difficulty with the cc and bcc fields. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with the details of your issue. We will look into this and get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please stay tuned for our community members to help. Thank you!

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

The cc email is a required field. So if the cc does not exist it will show as a required as empty. So the dynamic mapping will not work there.
The way around this will be to use the router and map to different mail shapes based of the cc exists or not.
Have your condition check if cc exists then point it to the email shape where cc is enabled.
If the cc does not exist send it to the other route where the To only is enabled and not the CC.

1 Like