Netsuite-create a file in a folder

Hi!
Has anyone tried the Netsuite connector to create a PDF file in a folder in Netsuite?
I’m not sure it’s possible using the Make’s connector:

Thanks for your help!
David

Welcome to the Make community!

Make doesn’t have a module for this particular endpoint (Create a PDF).

If the external service has a Developer API Reference/Documentation then you should be able to integrate the endpoints in Make using the app’s universal module (Make an API call) or generic HTTP “Make a request” module.

You can also suggest for it to be made in the Idea exchange. Don’t forget to search for it first, just in case someone already suggested it, so that you don’t end up creating a duplicate.
Screenshot_2024-01-17_130153

If you need assistance in setting up the app’s universal module, or the generic HTTP module, please provide additional information about what you have tried with regards to the external service’s Developer API Reference – how you are setting the connection up, a link to the endpoint are you trying to connect to, and what errors you are encountering.

You can also complete this brand new course/tutorial in the Make Academy on how to use external APIs — API calls with HTTP modules

• API and Endpoints
  • Header and body
  • Multipart/form-data
  • OAuth 2.0

samliewrequest private consultation

Join the unofficial Make Discord server to chat with other makers!

2 Likes

I’m no NetSuite expert, but from some limited Googling I don’t believe NetSuite has SOAP or REST API endpoints to create files in the NetSuite File Cabinet.

But the good news is that there may be a way around that!

Make includes a Make a RESTlet API Call module which can invoke any custom SuiteScript you fancy. It’s a great way to add custom functionality to your NetSuite integrations.

There’s an example of what might be a suitable SuiteScript here (note that I’ve not tested that SuiteScript - it may take some effort to implement and you may need to gen-up on SuiteScript principles).

1 Like