New here: how to update the field of one of the [indexed] Objects in a List with Google Cloud Firestore module❓

Do I have to / can I specify the index (eg: [1]) of the relevant object in a list (giftList) I’m updating in the document path? Like so with ‘1’ at the very end:
projects/uscape-219cc/databases/(default)/documents/users/XsTl7duOO91TWvXZyCNI/giftList/1

@Fredx :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning. To help our community members better understand your issue, could you please provide more details about the problem you are having? Thank you!

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Really?!?? Is that it?
An “answer” from a bot…? :roll_eyes:

Can you record a short video and explain the issue again? I think community members are not able to understand it well and hence not responding to your post.

Thanks for your message. No clue what to highlight with a vid.
Context: I want to record the checkout session, paymentIntent and status in a specific object (identified by its index) in a list inside of a specific firestore document.
I have added a dynamic “route” to the relevant object: documentID/objectIndex

Yet I get this error message which is odd since my doc path is correct:

The operation failed with an error. [400] Document name “projects/uscape-219cc/databases/(default)/documents/users/XsTl7duOO91TWvXZyCNI/5” lacks “/” at index 80.

I tried the Document path field both with and without a forward slash in the end. Same error…

did you manage to figure it out?
I have spent 3hrs researching this to no avail.

@based75 I saw that you were able to use the firestore query module successfully, did you ever come across this error?

Strange, as the field is totally valid

@Michaela any input?

Sorry mate, I dropped Make.
It’s supposed to be no code, but the solution turned out to be out of proportion with a MAP() formula, etc…
Let’s just say that MAKE has not yet fully integrated firebase, and the Docs is insufficient so far.