Noob question - Airtable Webhook - Multiple IDs in one output bundle

Hello everyone!

I’ve just created my first scenario, and I have a really basic question - I’m not getting any errors, I’m just trying to understand how this all works.

1. I’ve created a Webhook module, connected it to an Airtable button that opens a link

1. The automation is working fine, yet I do not understand why the output shows the same ID twice.

Screenshot_2

Should the output be one ID? Why are there two ID’s with the same value? Am I doing something wrong or this is perfectly fine?

Thank you so much in advance!

Welcome to the Make community!

Please provide the input and output bundles of the modules by running the scenario (or get from the scenario History tab), then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download input/output bundles”.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

A.

Save each bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.

Uploading them here will look like this:

module-1-input-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)
module-1-output-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted bundles in this manner:

• Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
    input/output bundle content goes here
    ```

• Or use the format code button in the editor:
    Screenshot_2023-10-02_191027

Providing the input/output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

samliewrequest private consultation

Join the unofficial Make Discord server to chat with other makers!

1 Like

Thank you for the response.

Here are the bundles:

input bundle.txt (161 Bytes)
output bundle.txt (291 Bytes)

Based on your output bundle, one is actually a lowercase id, and one is an uppercase ID.

You can use either and ignore the duplicate.

2 Likes