Notion search objects filter formula number error

hi, when im using notion search objects,i set a filter use formula number greater than, then i get an error, how can i fix it?

RuntimeError

[400] body failed validation. Fix one: body.filter.or[0].and[2].formula.number.equals should be defined, instead was undefined. body.filter.or[0].and[2].formula.number.does_not_equal should be defined, instead was undefined. body.filter.or[0].and[2].formula.number.greater_than should be a number, instead was "80". body.filter.or[0].and[2].formula.number.less_than should be defined, instead was undefined. body.filter.or[0].and[2].formula.number.greater_than_or_equal_to should be defined, instead was undefined. body.filter.or[0].and[2].formula.number.less_than_or_equal_to should be defined, instead was undefined. body.filter.or[0].and[2].formula.number.is_empty should be defined, instead was undefined. body.filter.or[0].and[2].formula.number.is_not_empty should be defined, instead was undefined.

hello, could you share a screenshot of how your search object is setup, please?

1 Like

here is the filter and the data, why it can’t match

Thank you - what if you change the filter data type to “number - greater than” instead of “Formula: number - greater than”?
Does that solve the issue?

1 Like

“number -greater than” doesn’t work too

Ok - try using this instead of “80”: {{parseNumber(80; “.”)}}.
And use “Formula: number - greater than” as the filter option