Omnisend to Beehiive - Can not get Make to see when new contact is added to Omnisend and add it to Beehiive

This should be a very simple workflow but I can not get it to work. This is the second time in the last year I have tried to use MAKE for a very simple similar task and gave up after hours of banging my head against the wall.

I simply want Omnisend to send new subscriber data to Beehiive and that’s it.

I set everything up and went and added a new sub to Omnisend and nothing happened. Then randomly Make transferred 2 contacts made in omni send 3 weeks ago on another try, but not the new one I made today. I erased and added users for hours, remaking my connections in make over and over to see if I was missing something obvious.

I truly do not know what to do as this is such a simple workflow yet I can not seem to get it to work.

It seems that MAKE is not pulling any data from Omnisend after 2 years ago… nothing recent?

Hi @CC_Travis,

Is your scenario active? Also, What you want to do is right click the Omnisend module and choose where to start from, you can set from now on and then activate the scenario, which should from then on pick all new Contacts being created on Omnisend.

1 Like