Operations Usage History

Is there a way that I can look at my history of Operations used per month. It seems that after the end of the month they reset, but there is no history of the usage. This is very valuable to know, when planning for future scenerios and forecasting.

1 Like

It has been a while since I last worked on this, but I am not sure if there is a way to do this.

What I did was used the Make App in Make.com, and then basically before the reset period, I logged everything in DataStore/GSheets with a list of scenarios that have consumed operations.

This is the API documentation for that: https://www.make.com/en/api-documentation/scenarios-consumptions-get, I believe it is available in the Make app itself.

2 Likes

Thanks…This seems like something that should be obvious and a very essential option for users to monitor their month-to-month operations and usage.

Looks like, I can just use the Get a Team module and it lists the Operations. I’ll create an Airtable and save this data myself and store it from here on out.

2 Likes

There might be other ways to do it, this is the one that I know of. Maybe try reaching the Make Customer Support and raise a ticket and see if they have anything else to add onto this.

1 Like