People column issuses in monday.com (when trying to update this column within specific item)

I try to put a regukar user ID value into the module in order to update the people column of one item. the thing is that every option and kind of data that I try to put in I get this massage (attach image).

Does anyone delt with this โ€œpeople column issusesโ€ before?

Hi @Ido_Puterkovski

Please share the screenshot of the mappings of monday module

If you require additional assistance, please donโ€™t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support | Book Live Implementation
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

Thanks @Msquare_Automation

Attached -

Did you ever find a resolution to this? Iโ€™m having the same issue and cannot figure out how to resolve it either.

Hey @Ido_Puterkovski

As it says, invalid value. first you need to check whether the id is correct or not or the person with this id is a subscriber to the board or not.

next step that most happens with people column. As people column accepts the data as an array of collections. hence, the values should be map like shown in image 1 (if only one user is there). otherwise, as shown in image 2 (if passing more than 1 user dynamically)

Image 1

Image 2

You may refer to the first loom of below post to create the data structure to pass in people column:

Regards,
Msquare Automation - Gold Partner of Make

Free Consultation | Live Implementation

Visit us here | Youtube Channel