Problem retrieving data packet

Hello everyone, I recovered some LinkedIn data through oauth2 authentication, but it came in this format and I can’t get the lead data after moving to another scenario it disappears and only provides me with one type of data, below are photos to help you understand:

Captura de tela 2023-10-04 160723

Welcome to the Make community!

Please share screenshots of the module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

Please provide the input/output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the bubble on the top-right of each module, save the contents as a bundle.json file, and upload it here into this discussion thread:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m working with data that I can’t share with you, but I’ll try to be as explanatory as possible! I’m doing an integration with LinkedIn Ads to get some leads that are captured organically, when bringing this data to transfer it to another application, it comes in this format that I took a screenshot above, with several collections and arrays, but I would like to get the data that is present in the first print in the response part within the responseDetails and within the textQuestionAnswer that returns that data to me as an example: Eduardo, but in addition to this data I also need to get the one from collection 3, 4, 5 where the email, position, among others data… and in the second print it shows bringing only one collection when you switch to another application this data only brings one collection excluding the others

you have to use Get ,map function in make to get your desired value

3 Likes

Perfect, I used these functions and it worked! And would there be any application that divided these packages, these collections? so that you can take it differently

I used the map function to get the data I wanted, up to the point where I get the data everything is correct, but when I take it to the second application to transfer this data it only brings me a package with information that is just a softexpert, But I would like to get other information as well.

Looks like the question id is unique use the map function again to get question and there answers

2 Likes

Can you give me an example, please?

try
map(answers;answerDetails;questionId,556417)

2 Likes

Perfect, he separated it into two packages with the data I needed, so far everything is ok! however, now I want to send this data to getresponse and when I insert the email, name, position fields in the getresponse fields, it only brings me this data. How can I separate this to get one by one?

you can noe you get function and on 1 it will be first answer , and 2 is on the secound
get(teste,1)
other way is
teste[1].answer

2 Likes