Problem with the automation that sends me messages about new orders to Slack

Could someone help me with this problem:

We have an automation that sends us a message on Slack when someone places a new order. Recently, it started sending us messages, but with incorrect data.

The scenario is as follows:

The information we used to receive was like this:

We started receiving messages, then they were like this:

Welcome to the Make community!

Something’s changed between modules [15] [27] [31 [37]…, or the data coming in has changed.

You can view past scenario execution runs in the scenario History tab. Find out if the data coming in has changed.

If you need further assistance,

1. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

2. And most importantly, Output bundles

Please provide the output bundles of the trigger modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download output bundles”.


Save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.

Uploading it here will look like this:

bundle.txt (12.3 KB)


If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted output bundle in this manner:

  • Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

    input/output bundle content goes here

  • Or use the format code button in the editor:

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!


You should check the Make execution log for your scenario and see what sort of input bundle is being sent into the Slack module. It’s possible the underlying data has changed somehow.