Proposal Creation in Bulk

Hi Make-ers,

I recently created a YouTube video demonstrating how to use Airtable, Make, and Google Docs to automate the proposal creation process. This method utilizes a specific Google Doc template and attaches the company deck to the same email. The automation relies on three key variables for each “product” chosen:

1. Proposal template
  2. Company deck
  3. Email introduction template

I’d love to hear your feedback on how I can improve my videos in the future.

This automation has helped my agency optimize over $100k annually.

Check out the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE3opFGgB64

For more content, explore my curated playlist, which is updated regularly (link is inside the above video link)

Thank you!

I’d love to learn more about the videos you linked, but unfortunately, not everyone can access or watch videos on forums for various reasons. Some folks might be:

• Short on time: A quick summary would help them decide if the video is relevant before investing their limited minutes.

• Unable to watch videos: Accessibility limitations, data restrictions, or noisy environments might prevent them from viewing the video directly.

• Preferring text summaries: Some people learn better by reading or simply prefer written information.

By providing a brief description or summary of the video, you can reach a wider audience and ensure everyone can participate in the discussion on this forum. It also helps folks quickly gauge if the video aligns with their interests and needs.

Thanks!

samliewrequest private consultation

Join the Make Fans Discord server to chat with other makers!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the information. I have edited the original post with the details to the same. Kindly let me know if there is anything else that I need to add/edit?

1 Like

What does it mean to “optimize over $100k annually”? Can you clarify?

1 Like