Refreshing a specific web page

Hi,

I am currently using a scenario to make several different API calls to set values on a web page. Is it possible to use some form of a module or API call to refresh a specific web page at the end of the scenario once all of the values have been set?

Welcome to the Make community!

What do you mean by refresh the page?

Make doesn’t have a web browser because it runs on the server.

It can “visit” other websites using the HTTP “Make a Request” module, but there is no refresh button.

samliewrequest private consultation

Join the unofficial Make Discord server to chat with us!

2 Likes

Thanks Sam.

It was worth the ask. Basically I am trying to force a reload of a specific page. Essentially I have the specific URL. The current scenario sets data but the data on the web page is not changed until you refresh / reload the webpage.

In theory you can use Javascript or JSON to for a refresh of a web page, and was hoping you can use an https module to replicate the behavior.

Make cannot refresh the web page on your visitor’s web browsers.

The web page can contain JavaScript code that automatically refreshes the entire page at fixed intervals (easy), or fetch the new data and only update the elements that contain the new data (hard).

I can do both but it’s out of scope for this forum as it has nothing to do with Make.

samliewrequest private consultation

Join the unofficial Make Discord server to chat with us!

1 Like