🟣 Releases on Make: September 2023 [MR]

Heya Makers :wave:

The world around us gets slowly colder, but that is not the case in our community! Here are last month’s spicy Apps and Modules that we released on Make! :fallen_leaf:

:purple_circle: New Apps on Make :purple_circle:

:purple_circle: Adobe CC Libraries

With CC Libraries, you can organize design elements for specific projects, clients, or teams. This makes it super easy to access the same assets across all your CC apps, such as Photoshop and Illustrator to XD and InDesign.

:purple_circle: Checkr

This AI-powered HR platform provides employee background screening for businesses. Thanks to this tool, the hiring process becomes even faster, more efficient, and easier. By connecting Checkr and Make, you can execute actions and searches across these modules: events, candidates, invitations, packages, and reports.

Learn more: 🔥 App Spotlight: Checkr

:jigsaw: New Modules on Make :jigsaw:

:jigsaw: Box

• Cancel a Sign Request
  • Create a Sign Request
  • List Sign Request
  • Get a Sign Request

:jigsaw: FluentCRM

• New Function Slashize
  • New Connection FluentCRM WordPress API Kray Plugin
  • All Modules: Added ALternative Connection

:jigsaw: OpenAI

• Create a Completion

:jigsaw: SugarCRM

• New API version
  • Custom Fields
  • Comment Log Entry

:make: For info about fixes and improvements check out our Release notes

2 Likes

Hi Vendy, I just want to let you know that I appreciate the updates on Make. It’s good to know about all the new apps and modules, and your post also serves as a monthly reminder to view the release notes for the recent changes and bugfixes, in case they affect our existing scenarios.

May I suggest that the release notes be split into quarterly/yearly sub-pages, since it’s not that sustainable in the long run as it will just be one huge long page in a few years?

1 Like

Hey @samliew :wave:

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We highly appreciate every suggestion and improvement that you submit. :pray:

I handed the details over to the team that handles release notes to go over it. I will get back to you with the progress soon. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Just wanted to add this here in case it catches any one else:

The new Sugar API version is only supported by Sugar-hosted instances.
Any self-hosted instances will not have the new v11_21 API as they only receive yearly updates rather than the quarterly sugar-hosted ones.

There is a work around in that you can override the max api version using the extension framework within Sugar though.

Our scenarios suddenly broke with this latest release and we couldn’t work out why until we interrogated the logs and saw the api version being called.

Hope it helps! :slight_smile:

Hello there @Simon_Langham :wave:

Thank you very much for bringing this up in the community. This is super valuable information.

Also, kudos on figuring out a workaround, and a big thanks for sharing it with us. This could prove incredibly helpful to many. :clap:

Great job :star2:

1 Like