Replace (2) images in Google Doc

Im able to do it on one Image on my scenarios, but I need to replace as well one more image to replace but unsuccessful. I cannot find or the scenario unable to locate the other image to get the object ID.

Is there a limit of replacing image per module?

The one mark in red is working correctly

On the second Item2
I place and use the (green one) but unsuccessful.

this is the error I always get

You need to use an Iterator + Aggregator, and map using the “Map” toggle of the Images Replacement field.

Every result (item/record) from an array iterator module will output a bundle. To “combine” them into a single structure, you’ll need to use an aggregator of some sort.

Aggregators are modules that accumulate multiple bundles into one single bundle. An example of a commonly-used aggregator module is the Array aggregator module. The next popular aggregator is the Text Aggregator which is very flexible and has applies to many use-cases.

There are other types of aggregator modules, click the below links to find out more:

Read this

The Array Aggregator module allows you to build a complex array of collections for a later module’s field to map multiple items (collections) to it.

Here is an example of using the “Target structure type” of an Array Aggregator module:

As you can see, the “Map” toggle on fields are used when you have an array. You can easily build an array variable to map to a field, by using an Array Aggregator module and select the “Target Structure Type” as the future field you want to map the array into.

3 Likes

Hi Sam,

Thank you. I will definitely have a look and read on this, hopefully this can address my issue.

Hi Sam,

I may need further guidance, The iterator not able to find an array of image from my doc (get content document module).

Ive been trying the insert image (google doc module) but placing to correct location is a challenge. Still stuck at this point.

I manage to resolved my issue, it is actually easy. I just use the Body Image replacement.

2 Likes

Hey there @chichap :blob_wave:

Just wanted to step in and pat you on the back for the great job you did while searching for the perfect fix! It is amazing to hear that you were able to work this out with some assistance from @samliew.

Thank you very much for sharing the solution here. Now, everybody can benefit from your knowledge.

Keep up the great work! :sunny:

1 Like