Retrieving Shopify Product URL from Printify Product ID

Hello,

I am currently working on a workflow using make.com, and I am facing an issue related to retrieving the Shopify product URL using the Printify product ID.

Here is a brief description of my situation:

I have products that are published on Printify and automatically synced to my Shopify store (this synchronization is done by printify and not make.com). My goal is to create an automatic API request to obtain the Shopify product URL using the Printify product ID.

Is that feasible ?

Thank you for your help !

Froz,

@Frozbee Are the product ids same in Printify and Shopify or is there any other field that has similar value in both the platforms?

I think you can use that field from printify to create the API request to get the URL.

3 Likes

Hi Rezwan !

Thank you for your reply. I have checked and there are no similar values between both platforms except the product title. Maybe we can use that to create the API request ?

Thanks

Froz

@Frozbee I think you can use the title to retrieve the product details. You can find more details for building the api call from here Product

I think you would need to use the " handle " field to retrieve the specified product.

Let me know if this works for you.

1 Like

I succeed!

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome, congratulations!

If you need further help, feel free to contact

1 Like