Scenario Import Fail

When asking your question, please include:

:footprints: The steps you have taken
:camera_flash: Relevant screenshots
:link: Any links you have
[ Code { "and": "JSON", "in" : "code block"} ]
:x: Exclude Personal Information.

This error pops up when trying to import a blueprint:

I have not gotten a reply from Make support, so I’m asking for help from the community. The import cannot be saved, apparently this is a not documented “feature”, not a bug.

Any and all help for a new user is appreciated!

Can you try adding the Firestore connection again and see if that fixes the issue for you?

1 Like

Hi @SDOne
Once you import any blueprint, you need to add the connections or select the connections in the module to solve this issue.

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

1 Like

Either there is a problem with your blueprint(Upload here if you want) or you need to refresh your Firestore connection one more time please!
Best regards
Pro_Tanvee.

1 Like

Hi, thanks, yes, that’s a possibility that I considered. I haven’t gotten an answer from the coder who built the blueprint, so that drove my question to the community.
You left no link to test it, please add it or dm me with it.

Hi, thanks for your response.

“Can you try adding the Firestore connection again…” I don’t understand your suggestion, please explain.

After the Blueprint is imported, Go to the Firebase module and then add a new connection to Firebase.

1 Like

The entire scenario is connected. And, an issue with firebase auth is another “not replied to” ticket I sent to Make support.