SEt up the Gmail Module

I’m trying to configure the Gmail Module. And it has been the most frustrated thing I have done until now with Make. I have all I have read about it, but it does not work. I get many errors that it is very hard to understand. A disappointment because Google, in my opinion, with references to its APIs, has deplorable instructions, very difficult to understand. For example, when I try to connect Gmail to Make I get this message:

Error

It is not possible to use restricted scopes with customer @gmail.com accounts. For more information on how to connect restricted scopes visit our documentation.

• It is not possible to use restricted scopes with customer @gmail.com accounts. For more information on how to connect restricted scopes visit our documentation.

Who understands it? I cannot find info about it. It so frustrated with all APIs from Goggle, so difficult to manage them

Somebody who can help me. I want to send e-mail with this module, but the configuration is so hard to understand. I have used Client ID, Client secrets, etc. But nothing works.

It has been a while since I last setup a personal email through Make and it might have changed but, you should be able to follow this guide here.

Let me know if there are any confusion or if you are stuck in any one of the steps mentioned in the document.

1 Like