Sharepoint to Google

I have a client the provides me a different sharepoint folder each week. I am looking for away to copy the contents of that folder to a google drive folder. Is this possible with just the link? I have tried to add sharepoint modules but I don’t understand what they’re looking for i.e. site id.

Thanks for any guidance in working through this.

@cre8iongroup :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning, so I’m not able to provide a definitive answer to your question. However, I can help you by analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help. Can you provide more information about the SharePoint folder, such as the URL or the site ID? Thanks!

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

First of all, you will not be able to extract files just with the SharePoint link. You will have to establish his account connection inside Make to access the folder contents.

The site id is share point’s internal id for every site. It’s easy to find when you have the connection build.

1 Like

Ok That’s what I was afraid of. I don’t have a direct connection to it. They just provide the share link

Did you figure out a workaround for this, @cre8iongroup? I have a similar issue where I want to pull information from a file I have access to, but am not the “owner” of the folder.