Sheets and contacts

Hola me gustaría crear un contacto en Google Contacts cuando se añade una fila en Google Sheets, pero no me deja hacerlo. Alguien que me pueda ayudar? Un saludo!

Community Manager Edit:

Since the official language of the Make Community is English, let me just translate your question so that people can potentially benefit from the knowledge shared here in the future.

‘Hi I would like to create a contact in Google Contacts when adding a row in Google Sheets, but it won’t let me do it. Can anyone help me? Best regards!’

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world’s most accurate translator)

Hola, tienes que crear dos módulos como mínimo, uno de google sheets que se estará ejecutando periódicamente (según tu plan puedes mejorar el intervalo) y uno de google contacts.

En el módulo de Google Sheets Watch Rows, relaciona la cuenta y escoge la hoja de cálculo de google, en mi ejemplo tengo una hoja de cálculo con tres columnas: nombre, apellido y teléfono. El módulo lo puse a que se ejecute cada 15 minutos (intervalo de acuerdo al plan).

En el módulo de Google Contacts Create a Contact asigna los campos que provienen del módulo de Google Sheets a los campos deseados para el contacto.

Es un ejemplo simple pero te puede servir como base

Community Manager Edit:

Since the official language of the Make Community is English, let me just translate your question so that people can potentially benefit from the knowledge shared here in the future

Hi, you have to create at least two modules, one for google sheets that will be running periodically (depending on your plan you can improve the interval) and one for google contacts.

In the Google Sheets Watch Rows module, relate the account and choose the google spreadsheet, in my example I have a spreadsheet with three columns: first name, last name and phone. I set the module to run every 15 minutes (interval according to the plan).

In the Google Contacts Create a Contact module, it assigns the fields that come from the Google Sheets module to the desired fields for the contact.

It is a simple example but it can serve as a base for you.

(Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator)