Tally - Klaviyo integration

Hello everyone,

I’m reaching out to the community because I’m facing a technical challenge that I’ve been unable to solve despite several attempts. My goal is to automate the process where when someone fills out a Tally form and enters their email address, this email is automatically added to a specific list in Klaviyo.

What I’ve done so far:

• Integrated my Tally form into Make.
  • Set up the connection with Klaviyo using Klaviyo’s API.
  • Made sure all API configurations are correctly defined.

The problem: Email addresses entered into the Tally form are not being transferred to my Klaviyo emailing list.

I’m looking to understand why the emails aren’t being added to Klaviyo as expected and how to fix this issue.

More details on my setup:

• I’ve configured a scenario in Make that triggers a process with each new form submission.
  • In Make, I’ve linked the Tally reception module to the Klaviyo action module

IMAGES of the scenario

Are there specific steps or configurations I might have missed in linking Tally to Klaviyo?

Any help would be appreciated, I’m new to Make :pray:

Hello,

Please use ‘Create and Add Profile to a List’ module, ideally it should help.

Hope this points you in the right direction, thanks.

3 Likes

Thank you for your response !! I’ve been using the ‘Create and Add Profile to a List’ module in Make, and it works fine for new entries!

However, I’ve encountered an issue when the same person fills out the form more than once. It seems to block the sequence in Make, preventing the automation from processing the duplicate entry.

Is there a way to enable a debug mode or some form of error handling in Make that allows the sequence to continue smoothly, even when duplicate entries are made? Or perhaps there is a method to update the existing profile instead of creating a new one which might be causing the blockage?

Any advice on how to handle this situation would be greatly appreciated!

Hey @Adrien_Corderot ,
I suggest you should use a “List All Profiles” module of Klaviyo and a filter between the modules.
Inside the Filter condition you should check that “name” or “Id” or any unique data about a person is not already present in the already existing profiles.

In this way, you can prevent duplicate data to pass further into the flow ahead.

Please let me know if it helps !

1 Like