Tool needed: Merge images into 1

Hello, I am hoping someone knows a tool, or has a creative solution to the challenge I am facing:

• I want to generate a new image, by combining multiple images side by side.

Each individual image is 1 character, so with multiple images I can create words. For example: https://lucyandme.ie/cdn/shop/products/wooden-wall-letters-wooden-sign-lucy-me-977203.jpg?v=1677856732&height=500
To make the word ‘ZACH’, I need to combine 4 images (Z, A, C, H).

I have the images of all the characters available. I am looking for a tool to generate these images automatically, via Make.
That way I can enter a new word in a Google Sheet, have the image generated via Make and then create a new product page in WooCommerce for that word.

I haven’t found a way to do this in Make yet. Do you guys know of a tool to get this done that can be used with Make? Thanks in advance!

Hey,

I think the “0CodeKit” app should do the job of extraction

Then add a ‘Text Aggregator’ to combine all extracted letters into 1

2 Likes

Hi @Olly_Ats, with each letter as an image file, I think they want to create a new stitched image that spells out the word horizontally, but in an image format.

Not extract the text from it – the text input is already known.

2 Likes

You’re absolutely right! @samliew

With the right subscription plan, ChatGPT should be able to generate something like that.

2 Likes

Close, the input is a text string (e.g.: “hello”), and a set of existing image files for each letter.

E.g.:

Atile
Btile
Ctile
  …
Ztile

Are there any APIs out there to make a single image output, e.g.:

@Olly_Ats I don’t think OpenAI can even do this, I’ve already explored lots of options :slight_smile:

1 Like