Hello fellow members,
I’ve been facing a persistent issue with the Buffer connection which is prohibiting me from publishing to Pinterest. This problem has been ongoing for at least three months. Despite reaching out to support numerous times, I was told that the developers are working on the issue and would either fix it shortly or contact me directly. Unfortunately, neither has happened thus far.
My objective is to seamlessly publish content to Pinterest from Buffer as it’s crucial for my workflow. Pinterest profiles are not visible on the buffer connection.
- Contacted Support: I’ve been in touch with support, but the issue remains unresolved.
- Checked Buffer and Pinterest Configurations: Ensured that all settings and configurations are correctly set up.
- Followed Troubleshooting Guides: Went through available troubleshooting guides but to no avail.
Request for Help:
- Has anyone else encountered this problem?
- Are there any known workarounds or fixes?
- Is there any update from the developers regarding the resolution of this issue?
CONNECTED BUFFER ACCOUNT
PINTEREST PROFILE NOT VISIBLE IN MAKE.COM
blueprint.json (18.4 KB)
in what format are you getting the files? Can you provide some screenshots of what the scenario looks like and how are you sending the data to Pinterest?
Welcome to the Make community!
Please share screenshots of the module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.
You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:
Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.
Uploading it here will look like this:
blueprint.json (12.3 KB)
Please provide the input/output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module, save the contents as a
bundle.json file, and upload it here into this discussion thread:
Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!
Just updated the post. There are no errors. The Pinterest profile is not visible in buffer connections.
I take the URL to the image from Etsy.