Upload image links from Notion, scan them with ChatGPT

I’m working on product scene analysis. The process involves uploading image links from Notion, and then utilizing ChatGPT to scan these images to extract relevant scene content, product tags, and product recommendations.I currently have several images tha

Maybe You need to get images first from notion to make,com

As I recall, you can give ChatGPT the links to your images one at a time. For each picture, ChatGPT can help you figure out what’s in the scene, find products, and give you tags and suggestions for products. But it’s important to remember that ChatGPT can’t actually “see” the pictures. It can only help you based on what you tell it about the pictures and the situation.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I just realized I didn’t describe my problem clearly. I have already implemented the work of parsing images. The difficulty lies in the fact that I can only parse a fixed number of images and cannot freely parse the number of images I need at different times. If it’s convenient, I hope we can get to know each other and become friends.

2 Likes

I apologize for not making my issue clear earlier. My current challenge is that I can only process a set number of images, and I’m unable to adjust to analyze varying numbers of images as needed at different moments. If you’re open to it, I’d love to connect and perhaps build a friendship.

We Are already good friends if otherside we ignoring toxicity. :smile: :smile:

I’d like to inquire if you might have any good suggestions to overcome the challenges I’m facing. Thank you.

Hmmm… Did you use chatGPT to respond to me? Coz I didn’t really get the last part.
To tackle the issue with the fixed number of images you can parse, you might want to consider making your process more flexible. This means setting up a system that can handle different amounts of images based on what you need at the time. If you’re using a specific programming language or tool, there could be some options to help you manage your workload better. For instance, if you’re working with Python, you could look into using threading or multiprocessing to process more images at once or handle bigger batches of images.

It certainly doesn’t seem like snow was using ChatGPT or any AI here. Which part of the above conversation was unclear to you?

2 Likes

Because my English is not very good, I use a translation tool, which might have caused some confusion in understanding. In fact, in my make process following the setup in my picture, I’ve already achieved the content recognition and feedback I wanted from scanning the images. The issue now is that I can only scan a specific number of images, and not scan freely. So I’m asking if there is a way to overcome this difficulty. I am also trying to filter or to compile the images into a single file for ChatGPT to scan, but I don’t know how to start.

hello samliew.I noticed that you have viewed my post. May I ask how you would resolve the issue that I’m currently facing? If you have any good suggestions, I welcome you to communicate with me. I also hope to become friends with you. My English is not very good, so I rely on translation software to translate. I hope this does not cause any inconvenience.

That’s ok! At least you are trying. Just the last sentence confused me a little bit. Sorry about that.