Use Reverso or Corrector in Make

Hello everyone,

the answer I would ask is if it’s possible to use Reverso or Corrector in Make? That because I didn’t find them during my exploration of the app. If it’s possible can you explain me how to do.

Thanks

@Leonardo :raised_hands:

Hi there! We understand that you would like to know if Reverso or Corrector can be used in Make. We are currently looking into this and will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please stay tuned for our community members to answer your question. Thank you for your patience!

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Hi @Leonardo welcome to the community :wave:

I don’t have experience using the tools you’re mentioning but generally speaking if a service has API, you can use it on Make even though there’s no pre-configured integration.

I did a quick Google search and found this Reverso API documentation. It is unofficial, though, so that’s something to consider.