Use Xero inventry items when creating invoice using MAKE

Hi.
I’m a bit new to Make. I’m trying to create a Xero invoice from data in Airtable. However, I want the invoice to use product items from my Xero inventory.

I’ve used the Xero ‘Search for contacts’ and ‘search for items’ modules before my xero ‘create invoice’ module, which both seem to return the correct data, - and I’ve managed to get the ‘create invoice’ function to work. But it still seems unable to map the Xero product ID stored in my table, with the matching product code in my Xero inventory.

I have tried mapping my Airtable product ID to the Xero module’s ‘code’ field - and it produces the invoice without an error. However, there is no ‘item’, just a description.

Any help would be hugely appreciated! Here is a snip of my Xero ‘create invoice’ module …

Hi @hauwi,

You may need to iterate on the array of items from Airtable, then use an Array Aggregator to aggregate them using the data structure from the Xero module.

You’ll be able to select the Xero Line Items data structure in the Array Aggregator once its been connected to the aggregator module.

Hope that helps!

4 Likes