Using HTTP API request to create a new contact in Manychat

Hi everyone, I’m trying to use the http to create a new contact in Manychat using Make.com

Here is their documents:
https://api.manychat.com/swagger#/Subscriber/f42eb3580f33178fdf9d87f0c778f86e

On this page, when I click on authorize at the very top and enter “Bearer [my API Key]” and execute, it works fine.

However, when I set it up in Manychat, I’m getting the following error:
Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 3.31.16 PM

I’m assuming there’s something wrong with how I’m setting up my module.

I’ve setup my key like this:

And the overall module like this:

However, when I authorize my key on their swagger in the same way, like this:

And execute the codes below, it works.

Any advice, fam? :slight_smile:

May peace be upon you @Sherif_Abdulla

The API key parameter name is incorrect in your above configuration.

The API Key parameter name should be " Authorization ". The key value should be in this format “Bearer awdasdasdsadsad”

Let us know if this solved the issue.

1 Like

I love you! Thank you so much! How did you know that?

Do you know if there’s a way to check the potential output errors? That way I can set a condition after this module:
If successful, do A
If not, do B

Thank you!

2 Likes

@Sherif_Abdulla Can you please provide a screenshot of the output that you are looking to use for filtering?

2 Likes

Hi Rezan

Sure! Looks something like this:

@Sherif_Abdulla Are you trying to setup the filter using the status code or any field from the “data”?

2 Likes

Hi Rezwan

At a minimum, status code. But it would be good to have a list of all potential errors that may occur, so that we can rout the make past based on that error and be notified of it and correct it.

Do you think that is possible?

For the status code you can setup a router hand filter the pats according to the status code value.

If you need any further help, feel free to contact

3 Likes

Got it. So let’s say I get a 400 status code. I know that’s an error. is there a way to check all possible errors? E.g. wrong number/email format?