Validation failed for 1 parameter(s). Invalid URL in parameter 'url'

Hey all,

I have two issues labeled 1 and 2:

1. I have a scenario that flows like so: Custom Webhook > Get a file (Http) > Upload file to GDrive Folder

The Webhook is being triggered when a document is uploaded into my CRM and when it runs it fails and gives me the error below. Has anyone encountered this issue?

The error message I am receiving:

Validation failed for 1 parameter(s).
Invalid URL in parameter ‘url’.

AND

Reason for interruption

Validation failed for 1 parameter(s). - Missing value of required parameter ‘url’.

2. When I tried to upload this file to another contact in my crm I get this error:

The CRM is Lead Connector/ High Level I want to find a contact with the same business ID and add a note to that leads note section so that way we know someone from the business has already sent the needed document.

The error message I received is:

RuntimeError
[400] !DOCTYPE html
html lang=“en”
head
meta charset=“utf-8”
title>Error</title
/head
body
pre>Bad Request</pre
script defer src=“https://static.cloudflareinsights.com/beacon.min.js/43979717194” integrity=“sha512-Gi7xRBGtGgN6ceN6cMH8z7etPGlw==” data-cf-beacon=‘{“rayId”:“71e7fb”,“token”:“7b6540”,“version”:“2022.6.0”,“si”:10}’ crossorigin=“anonymous”>
/body
/html

Thanks in advance,
SheepDog

Two Things to check first.

A. check for an accidental whitespace or return where you placed the URL.
That can 100% break the automation.

B. Google Drive is super finicky about which file extensions can go up, without using a bunch of backdoor solutions.
(SVG’s for example are listed officially as compatible, but in reality its hard to get them on there, without running reformatting code or using cloudconvert)