Voiceflow and Line integration

Hi Community Members,

I am reaching out to seek guidance and support regarding the integration of Voiceflow with LINE using Make.com. Despite my efforts to establish a seamless connection between these platforms, I have encountered some challenges that I am unable to resolve independently.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone with experience or knowledge in this area could provide insights or step-by-step assistance on how to successfully achieve this integration. Your expertise and advice will be invaluable to me in navigating this issue.

Furthermore, if there are known issues or common pitfalls associated with Voiceflow and LINE integration via Make.com, I would be grateful for any tips on how to avoid or address them effectively.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I look forward to any suggestions or guidance you can offer.

Thank you

Feel free to customize the template with your name and any additional details you think might be helpful.

i am interested to achieve more implementation on this
Best Regards
Pro_Tanvee

Make sure the webhook URL in the LINE Developers Console matches the one from Make.com. This is really important for the two platforms to communicate properly. Pay attention to how messages are formatted when they go between LINE and Voiceflow. Sometimes, if the formats don’t match, it can cause problems. It’s also a good idea to set up some error handling in your Make.com scenario. This way, if something goes wrong, you can catch it and fix it quickly.

3 Likes

Thanks , I will try , but don’t know how set up some error handling in make.com . I have no so much experience with make.com

Welcome to the Make community!

Here is a YouTube playlist by Make on Error Handlers in Make.

For more information on how to handle errors, see:

You can also learn more from the Make Academy

2 Likes