Webhook doesnt send data immediately to Google Sheets

hey guys i have a scenario which my webhook (Facebook Lead Ads) is supposed to send data collected by a form to Google Sheets. however its not working. I scheduled to send data immediately and nothing happens. The crazy thing is that module tests are working, but thats all. I´m using the correct form, the correct google sheet linked through my account and the correct facebook page. Any ideas on this issue? thanks

Hi @Joao_Gabriel,

Can you share more details about your workflow?

Specifically, if you can share screenshots of your scenario, and input/output of different modules, we can potentially help you figure out the issue.

But without detailed information, it’s quite hard :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its a simple scenario with facebook >> google sheets >> z-api

hi @Joao_Gabriel

Consider using the “Watch Leads” module, which is purely acid-based, instead of relying solely on the “New Lead” module to thoroughly examine the data flow within the module, ensuring that the correct information is being transferred. This allows for manually choosing where to start, potentially helping watch the leads.

For more help you can refer the loom which is correctly explaining with an example using new lead and google sheet modules :