Webhook responding "accepted" even when having webhook response modules

I’m calling my scenario from bubble. I would want to achieve a behavior where, if the scenario runs without errors i show this on bubble frontend, if there is an error it displays the error. I have added “webhook response” modules on every possible end, 200 and a body saying it was successful on the desired route and 400 on every operation callback.
After adding this webhook responses on all possible routes, the webhook keeps responding with an accepted. Docs say: If you wish to customize the webhook’s response, employ the module Webhook Response. The configuration of the module contains two fields: Status and Body. But it appears that this is not being the case.

This is how my scenario is looking now:

Hope someone can help, thanks in advance!

The text in your screenshot is too small. Could you provide the scenario in this format please?

Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826
(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes

Here it is:
blueprint.json (129.9 KB)

Webhook Responses have to be sent within 40 seconds of the trigger.

Also, is the input bundle reaching one of the Webhook Response modules? Asking because you have a filter set up for each route.

You can check previous runs by looking at the scenario History tab.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for your response!
Regarding the 40 seconds: ive checked past runs and these dont take no more than 40 seconds so no problem with this.
And the other thing: yes! It is reaching. These filters are for a boolean (if true or false) so one of both cases will apply.
Hope this can help with further info, thanks in advance!