What file and data value to enter for google drive module

My goal is to put attachments from 365 emails to google drive.

I don’t know what to enter for the google drive module under file and data. In my old scenario’s “flow control - Iterator” was marked instead of map under the File section on google drive. That Flow Control is not available in my new scenario and it’s forcing me to enter something for file name and data. I don’t know what to put there.
Old:

New:

@P3Freedom :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning. I understand that you are trying to put attachments from 365 emails to Google Drive, but you don’t know what to enter for the Google Drive module under File and Data. Could you please provide more information about your scenario so that our community members can help you better? Thanks!

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

You can build the scenario in the following way to achieve your objective.

1 Like

You are a rockstar Manish!

Now, I’m stuck on the last part…where I wasn’t before. In the Shared Drive it’s not allowing me to choose the folders. Below is the picture of the new one and the other picture is the old one that used to work. I have tested it with one of the shared with me folders and the scenario does work! I just need to get them in the right place.

New

Old

I have tried Mapping them and that fails

Just trying to reply you from the mobile,

In case of drive and folder id mapping it requires the ID not the name of folder

So ensure you enter the correct drive id and folder id location

1 Like

Thank you! Sorry I edited that last message like 4 times because I kept getting a little further and then stuck again lol. I’ll look around for this. Much appreciated!!!

1 Like

Godbless you Manish!!! I wasn’t able to find the ID, but it did work when I turned the “Use Domain Admin Access” off. I literally cannot thank you enough!

1 Like

You are most welcome.

1 Like