What is the fastest and disccaunted way to filter just the bundles that have dates value within the next month

I move 30 bundles from monday.com to google sheet. each bundle has is own date value.
what is the fastest and disccaunted way to filter just the bundles that have dates value within within the next month\ next week\ last month\ last week.

The thing is that I need the ability to request a weekly\monthly report so I will export to the sheets just the bundles that will occur within the next week (for example the weekly report).

hi @IdoPuter

If you want to filter this weeks item you can apply the following filter

similarly for this month:

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

Hey @Msquare_Automation! I thanks for the help.
I want to explain the need again and then maybe you can give me a more precise answer.
Let’s say today is Wednesday. And I want to produce a report that will include just the bundles the date listed in their date column will occur next week (Sunday to next Saturday).
Or suppose today is the 27th day of some month (say March) and I want to receive a report with all the bundles in which the date listed in the date column will occur in the next month (April).

Welcome to the Make community!

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario (or get from the scenario History tab), then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download input/output bundles”.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

A.

Save each bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.

Uploading them here will look like this:

module-1-input-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)
module-1-output-bundle.txt (12.3 KB)

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted bundles in this manner:

• Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
    input/output bundle content goes here
    ```

• Or use the format code button in the editor:
    Screenshot_2023-10-02_191027

Providing the input/output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @IdoPuter
to filter the next month dates you can use the following filter :

to check if the day falls between next Sunday to Saturday :
The following will provide the upcoming Sundays date

and the following will provide the date for next saturday:

with these formulas you will be able to apply the filter to get dates coming in next week

3 Likes

You are just amazing🥇